For over 20 years, Hunterwood has combined proven design skills with technological innovation to create world-class manufactured equipment. The company employs a staff of over 50 people who are all located in the head office and who perform work in all major forage exporting regions around the world. Hunterwood employs highly-talented and skilled individuals to be a part of our expanding team.
- Work in a dynamic team-based environment where safety and reliability are critical.
- See global. Work local.
- Successful applicants qualify for full benefits after 3 months, as well as other great incentives!
US SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Washington State - Kittitas, Grant, Franklin Counties
Hunterwood Technologies is a world leader in the design, fabrication, and manufacture of forage compactors. Hunterwood has been innovating forage compactors for more than 20 years and has proven experience in mechanical, electrical, automation, and hydraulic design and fabrication. The company’s head office is located in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada and we perform work around the world in forage exporting regions including Australia, Europe, Africa, and primarily the United States.
- Perform service, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex automated and dynamically controlled hydraulic systems and components.
- Perform installation, commissioning, and optimization of customer-owned equipment.
- Provide customer training of the equipment for machine operators and maintenance staff
- Experience with forage compaction and the US hay export market considered an asset.
- Be available to work overtime and weekends, if and when required.
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulic systems and fluid power
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Good understanding of PLC’s, Ladder Logistics, and control systems
- Experience with hydraulic/electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Sound understanding of electrical design.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The ideal candidate should possess any of the following educational backgrounds or similar with appropriate experience:
- Mechanical Engineer, Hydraulic Fluid Power Engineer, Millwright, Mechanic, Electrician
Applicants for this position must be able to travel internationally, possess a valid passport, valid driver's license, and be available for inter-State travel up to 50+% of the time. We offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Hunterwood wishes to thank everyone for their application, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.