The FC7700 Loose Product Press is Hunterwood’s fastest press, operating at speeds up to 30 Metric Tons per hour. The FC7700 was developed to be the most efficient press in the world for processing forages to produce a 450 kg double compressed bale. The FC7700 has many features that will benefit processors and assist them in being the most highly competitive in the forage export industry.
The FC7700 is designed to accept loose forages or big square bales (3’x4’x8′ or 4’x4’x8′) to produce a 450 kg (992 lb) bale with dimensions of 45″ wide x 43″ long x 30″ high (114 cm x 109 cm x 76 cm). This fully automated forage press has production output rates of 30 MT/hr in Alfalfa.
- Quality control stations to reject inferior hay
- Multiple input sources, from a loose hay sweep to the Grid Slicing System
- Blending capabilities
- Input and output scaling
- Interior bale cuts
- Automated product handling
- Minimal staff requirements
- Advanced processing speeds