For over 20 years, Hunterwood Technologies has combined proven design skills with technological innovation to create world-class manufactured equipment. Hunterwood employs highly-talented and skilled individuals to be a part of our expanding team.
- Work in a dynamic team-based environment where safety and reliability are critical.
- See global. Work local.
- Successful applicants qualify for full benefits after 3 months, as well as other great incentives!
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Hunterwood is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Reporting directly to the CFO, the ideal candidate must have a desire to learn new skills, be adept to problem solving, and display a positive attitude. Specifically, this person will perform the following tasks:
- Perform bookkeeping tasks including entering/coding of vendor and company invoices
- Assist in day-to-day accounting processes and ensure all transactions are recorded and reported accurately, on time, and in accordance with approved accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with coordination and preparation of regular filing requirements including GST and payroll remittances
- Review company expenditures and employee expenses and ensure that they are accurately coded
- Reconcile company credit card statements
- Track and manage the company’s capital assets
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, financial statements, and forecasts
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An educational background in accounting
- Have experience in accounting that reflects a strong knowledge of the above noted tasks
- Possess strong technical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Have demonstrated proficiency using accounting software. Experience in Sage 50 is a considered a strong asset.
- Are a driven, self-starter with a make-it-happen attitude
- Are detail-oriented and believe in a high degree of accuracy
- Are extremely organized and care about meeting deadlines
- Have exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Can be flexible and adapt well to managing multiple tasks
Hunterwood offers a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits, RRSP matching, and wellness benefits.
If you are interested in furthering your career at Hunterwood, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for. Hunterwood wishes to thank everyone for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.